Nurture & Bloom Ltd
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, [Nurture & Bloom Ltd].
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- We are registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Register.
We know that you care about your personal data and how it is used, and we want you to trust that Nurture & Bloom Ltd uses your personal data carefully.
As you read our Notice, please keep in mind that it applies to Nurture & Bloom Ltd as defined below.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms, such as cookies, IP addresses, and browsers,
You have the right to object to certain uses of your personal data including the use of your personal data for direct marketing. See what are your rights and how you can exercise them here.
Who is collecting it?
Any personal data provided to or collected by Nurture & Bloom Ltd is controlled by the Owner (the data controller) of Nurture & Bloom Ltd a Private Limited Company.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected by Nurture & Bloom Ltd in connection with the services and products we offer. Find out more about us at
This Privacy Notice also applies to the Nurture & Bloom Ltd content, including offers and advertisements for Nurture & Bloom Ltd products and services, which we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) send to you on third-party websites, platforms and applications based on your site usage information. These third-party websites generally have their own Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions. We encourage you to read them before using those websites.
What personal data is being collected?
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual.
You are not required to provide Nurture & Bloom Ltd the personal data that we request, but if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services, or with a high quality of service or respond to any queries you may have.
We may collect personal data from a variety of sources. This includes:
- Personal data you give us directly,
- Personal data we collect automatically, and
- Personal data we collect from other sources.
Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual. This definition includes personal data collected offline (including when you speak to us by phone), direct marketing campaigns, competitions and online through our websites, applications and branded pages on third-party platforms and applications accessed or used through third-party platforms.
You may be asked to provide your personal data when you are in contact with Nurture & Bloom Ltd.
Ways in which we collect your personal data
We may collect personal data from a variety of sources. This includes:
- Personal data you give us directly. We collect data about how you use our services and products, such as the types of content you view or engage with, or the frequency and duration of your activities. We also collect personal data you provide us when you sign up for a marketing newsletter, complete a survey or register for an account to buy our products or services. In so doing, we may ask for personal data, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address, email address, telephone number or credit card details. Some members of Nurture & Bloom Ltd may collect “special categories of personal data” about you with your explicit consent. For more information on the special categories of data we collect and how we use it, please refer to the relevant section below.
- Personal data we collect from other sources. We collect personal data from other sources including our trusted partnerships with third-parties and where we operate Nurture & Bloom Ltd accounts on third-party platforms: For example, when you use the “like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionality on Google+. Additionally, we receive information about you and other visitors’ interactions with our advertising to measure whether our advertising is relevant and successful. We also collect information about you and your activities from a third-party when we jointly offer services or products, or from third-party data enrichment providers who may deliver insights to Nurture & Bloom Ltd about the personal data we hold.
When and why we collect “special categories of personal data”
Certain categories of personal data, such as race, ethnicity, religion, health, sexuality genetic or biometric data are classified as “special categories of data” and benefit from additional protection under the European data protection legislation.
We limit the circumstances where we collect and process these special categories of data.
Nurture & Bloom Ltd sometimes collects data related to your health such as allergies or pregnancy. Nurture & Bloom Ltd only collects and uses this personal data where you have provided us with your consent for us to do so. In some instances, you may have requested services or products that do not directly involve the collection of any special categories of data, but may imply or suggest your religion, health or other special categories of data.
How do we protect children’s privacy?
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Nurture & Bloom Ltd products and services.
Most of Nurture & Bloom Ltd website is designed and intended for use by adults over 18 . Where our websites is intended for use by a younger audience, we will obtain consent from the person with parental responsibility before we collect personal data where it is required by applicable laws and regulations.
If you are a child under the age where parental consent is required , you should review the terms of this Privacy Notice with your parent or guardian to make sure you understand and accept them. If we discover that we have collected personal data from a child without consent from a parent or guardian where such consent should have been obtained, we will delete that personal data as soon as practical.
What purpose do we use your data for?
We collect, process and disclose your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. For example, to process your payments, to assess and handle any complaints, to develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites, to provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product and service recommendations to you.
We also create profiles by analysing the information about your online surfing, searching and buying behaviour and your interactions with our brand communications by building segments (creating groups that have certain common characteristics) and by placing your personal data in one or more segments.
Additionally, Nurture & Bloom Ltd processes your personal data also using automated means. An automated decision is a decision which is made solely by automatic means, where no humans are involved in the decision-making process related to your personal data.
We collect, process and disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your payments, if you purchase our products or services , to provide you with your order status, deal with your enquiries and requests, and assess and handle any complaints;
- To process and answer your inquiries or to contact you to answer your questions and/or requests;
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites;
- For the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered;
- To communicate information to you and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communications;
- To manage our everyday business needs regarding your participation in our promotional activities or request;
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes;
- To understand and assess the interests, wants, and changing needs of consumers, to improve our website, our current products and services, and/or developing new products and services; and
- To provide personalised products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product recommendations to you.
When we collect and use your personal data for purposes mentioned above or for other purposes, we will inform you before or at the time of collection.
Where appropriate, we will ask for your consent to process the personal data. Where you have given consent for processing activities, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
In some cases, we rely on legitimate interest for processing your personal data. A legitimate interest could exist for example, when you sign up for a loyalty scheme with one of our brands and we use the personal data collected to conduct data analytics to improve our products or services. This ground will only be used where it is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest, for example to assist in the performance of a contract, or to optimise a service, and does not outweigh your rights as an individual. This legal basis will only be relied upon where there is no less intrusive way to process your personal data. We can assure you that if legitimate interest is used as a ground for processing your personal data, we will keep a record of this and you have the right to ask for this information.
Nurture & Bloom Ltd uses your personal data to build profiles. We create profiles by analysing the information about your online surfing, searching and buying behaviour and your interactions with our brand communications by building segments (creating groups that have certain common characteristics) and by placing your personal data in one or more segments. These segments are used by Nurture & Bloom Ltd to personalise the website and our communications to you (such as showing relevant content to you when you visit our site or in a newsletter to you), and to display relevant offers and advertisements from Nurture & Bloom Ltd, and via third-party websites. Nurture & Bloom Ltd profiles your data where you have provided consent for us to do so; for example, accepting the setting of cookies on your browser online or signing up for email newsletters from one of our brands.
You can withdraw your consent to prevent your personal data being used this way at any time by changing your browser settings, or unsubscribing to the use of your email address if you have logged into one of our websites or signed up to any marketing newsletters.
By way of example –
Nurture & Bloom Ltd collects data, with your consent, from:
- Our websites about what you view and the way you interact with our content;
- Our digital display advertising that we serve to you on social platforms and other publisher’s websites; and
- Forms you fill in online and send to us about what your interests are.
- If you have asked to receive emails or SMS communications from us, we track whether you open, read or click on the content to see what you are interested in so that we can give you more content that we think you are more likely to enjoy.
- Based on this profile information, we may also give you advertising that we think you will like and want to see as you view content from us or from our network of publishers that we advertise with. Sometimes, with your consent, we may use your current location to serve advertising to you that is to do with promotions or events that are happening nearby that we think you might be interested in.
- We may also use information you have provided to selected third-parties and consented to be shared, like your age, gender, life stage, lifestyle and wider interests to identify people who we think will have similar interests to you and who we believe will be interested in similar advertising.
Who will it be shared with?
Nurture & Bloom Ltd shares your personal data with selected third-parties. For example, we share your personal data with third-party service providers, other third-parties, as well as in case of legal disclosure.
Nurture & Bloom Ltd shares your personal data with selected third-parties in the following circumstances:
- Third-party service providers. In order to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, fulfil your orders, or make various other features, services and materials available to you through our websites we share your personal data with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as companies that: host or operate Nurture & Bloom Ltd website, process payments, analyse data, provide customer service, postal or delivery services, and sponsors or other third-parties that participate in or administer our promotions. They have access to personal data needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process this personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Other third-parties. Your personal data will also be used by us or shared with our sponsors, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, social media networks, and analytics companies or other third-parties in connection with marketing, promotional, data enrichment , as well as product information.
- Business transfers. Your personal data will be used by the data controller for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets, subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, your personal data generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, you consent otherwise). If another entity acquires us, our businesses or substantially all or part of our assets, or assets related to Nurture & Bloom Ltd website, your personal data will be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganisation proceeding is brought by or against us, all such personal data will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be transferred to third-parties.
- Legal disclosure. We may transfer and disclose your personal data to third-parties:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- When we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it;
- At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- To verify or enforce our “Terms and Conditions” or other applicable policies;
- To detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities;
- To respond to an emergency; or otherwise
- To protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third-parties, visitors to Nurture & Bloom Ltd website, or the public.
How do we protect your personal data?
Nurture & Bloom Ltd takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to your personal data is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations when processed by third-parties.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, where you make a purchase online with us we will keep the data related to your purchase, so we can perform the specific contract you have entered and after that, we will keep the personal data for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the purchase.
Your data may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us and to ensure that you receive any loyalty rewards which are due to you.
We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently delete it.
We will actively review the personal data we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal, business or consumer need for it to be retained.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent Privacy Explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Sponsored links, affiliate tracking & commissions
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. However we do not control the actual adverts seen / displayed by our advertising partners.
Clickable sponsored or affiliate links may be displayed as a website URL; or as a titled text link.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is; Mailchimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
How do you contact the Nurture & Bloom Ltd?
The general point of contact for you for any data privacy queries you may have is via our website www.nurtureandbloom.me
If you have any questions or concerns about Nurture & Bloom Ltd Privacy Notice or data processing or if you would like to make a complaint about a possible breach of local privacy laws, please do so by sending an email to email@example.com
How do we keep this notice up to date?
We will update this Privacy Notice when necessary to reflect changes in our products and services. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this Notice. If the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Privacy Notice changes). We will also keep prior versions of this Privacy Notice in an archive for your review.
We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without your consent.
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003